AirPro AIR M750 is an 11ac Ceiling Wireless Access Point based on SNMP/CAPWAP Protocol, it is designed specifically to operate in residential and commercial applications. Complies with IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b standard and comes with dual radio, i.e. 2.4GHz and 5GHz, allows upto 100 users to enjoy more stable and faster Ethernet surfing with a data rate of up to 733Mbps (300Mbps in 2.4G, 433Mbps in 5G).
It comes equipped with Qualcomm Chipset, 500mW high RF power, and high gain 5dBi antenna. The Wi-Fi range is 4 times more than a normal wireless router or wireless access point. Tested, provides full Wi-Fi signals to 6 hotel rooms.
Built with advanced Wi-Fi channel analysis tools as it comes with adjustable RF Power, client isolation, tag VLAN, and it can be applied in a different environment for stability and safety performance.
Centrally managed by WLAN control, works with PoE switch, it is plug and play, zero-configuration in large quantity installation.
This dual-radio, high power, and high-speed wireless Access Point can be deployed in a wide array of situations for both residential and commercial applications.
- Available with DC Power comes with adjustable RF Power based on room range, also supports gateway operation mode, eliminating the need for a wireless router.
- Additionally, support WLAN Controller for remote control and provides effective wireless connectivity.
- Supports PoE, comes with High RF Power and provides Wi-Fi signals to 6 hotel rooms,upto 100 end-users; works as a wireless AP, and is managed by WLAN Controller.
- Air Pro AIR M750 can be used in hotels, schools, and shopping malls in mass installation.
FAT/Thin AP together, Best Choice for Home/Enterprise Wi-Fi Coverage
- Thin AP: Centralized managed by WLAN controller, plug and play, supply the simple and convenient solution for Enterprise, hotel, school, hospital…
- FAT AP: with AP repeater, Gateway, operation mode, users can choose different operation modes based on application and environment to supply the seamless Wi-Fi coverage.
PoE and DC Power Optional
- Support PoE and DC Power together can select as long as 300 meters Ethernet cable power or short distance DC power based on the installation environment.
Adjustable RF Power
- The transmission RF power is adjustable based on the environment cut down RF power in place with a high density of people or wireless AP to reduce Wi-Fi interference; Then increase RF power in large areas to improve the signal strength.
Hardware design with external PA and LNA, improve the Wi-Fi Coverage
- PCB board adopts Skyworks 27dB Power Amplifier and low noise Amplifier design, improved the wireless coverage, and reduced noise interference.
Build-in Watchdog, Auto Recovery
- Built-in Watchdog can reboot and recover automatically If wireless AP has a problem, to supply the stable Wi-Fi coverage.
Smart Channel Selection
- The wireless AP will dynamically monitor the wireless channel occupied status in the environment, then select the best channel, to avoid frequency interference, ensure wireless stability.
Analysis Occupied Channel
AP1, in channel 1 <= AP3 select to channel 6 => AP2, in Channel 11
- Support IEEE 802.3az, wireless AP will be in low-power mode If no frame;
- But, If a new frame comes, wireless AP will return to active mode in subtlety.
- 30% of energy and running costs saved.
Multiple SSID and Tag VLAN Support
- If it supports multiple SSID up to 8, different SSID can band different VLAN IDs to achieve user isolation and data security.
Dual-Band, Less Frequency Interference, More Users
- Support the latest 11ac standard, 2.4GHz and 5 GHz dual-band, less frequency interference, allow 100 end-users to access.
Professional Qualcomm Chipset, Super Processing Capacity
- Equipped world-level Qualcomm Chipset, 16Mbps large flash, more processing capacity, long time stable performance.