AirPro XDS9500S is a 300Mbps high power Ceiling Wireless Access Point with Qualcomm QCA9531 Chipset.
It Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard, providing Internet access at a data rate of 300Mbps, featuring MIMO Omni antenna inside with the 500mW high RF power together with PoE, and making it easy to set up in different environments.
XDS9500S is designed specifically for business-class environments, such as hotels, airports, coffee shops, shopping centers, sporting venues, and university campuses. It comes with a Ceiling Mount case, Qualcomm chipset hardware, 16M Flash, 64M DDR2. Firmware works with the AC controller for central management and captive portal authentication function.
Stylish Ceiling Mount Design
- Housed in a stylish ceiling mountable case, XDS9500S can be installed on a ceiling or wall.
- It blends nicely with most interior decorations in a modern hotel along with the optimum use cases.
- As it is installed high on the ceiling, it extends the optimum wireless signal to multiple neighboring rooms and better heat radiations.
High Power and Whole Coverage
- Boost Your Power, Boost Your Coverage. It’s specially designed to be powerful along with high gain internal antennas with superior range class.
- XDS9500S comes with 500mW high power, and is internally equipped with 2X2 multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) 5dBi Omni antennas, help improving frequency range and to maximize data rates.
- At an indoor operating range of 70-80 meters, wirelessly covers 4~6 hotel rooms, and allows simultaneous access to up to 40 users with a data rate of up to 300Mbps, ensuring sufficient level of service to many users.
Power over Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet, or PoE, describes any of several standards or ad hoc systems that pass electric power along with data on twisted pair Ethernet cabling.
- The device has integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) for easy installation and is available at an affordable cost.
- Therefore, it can be installed in areas where power outlets are not promptly accessible, thereby eliminating the mess of altering existing network infrastructure.
- XDS9500S supports 48V IEEE 802.3af PoE.
You can get your network digital-ready with AirPro’s intelligent controllers. They’ll help scale a small, midsize, or large enterprise network.
- A WLAN is a wireless architecture that aims to meet changing network demands. A WLAN controller manages wireless network access points that allow wireless devices to connect to the network.
- Similarly, XDS9500S works with Access Control System, allows easy access to advanced network settings through PC, including AP status monitor, change IP address, ESSID, channel, password, upgrade firmware, backup and restore, etc.
Ceiling Design and PoE Supply:
- Ceiling mount design to easily mount to a wall or ceiling
- IEEE 802.3af 48V PoE support to make construction effortless and flexible
300Mbps High-Speed Access Point
- Compiles with IEEE 802.11n 2T2R MIMO Technology, 300Mbps high speed, allow all connected devices to achieve faster upload/download.
WiFi Channel Analyzer
- Implanted WiFi channel analyzer tool in firmware, the administrator uses it to choose the channel with a small amount of wireless AP to avoid channel interference.
Multiple Operation Mode for Multiple Application
Wireless AP <= WiFi Repeater <= Gateway
- Support Wireless AP, Gateway, WiFi Repeater to meet with different installation requirements.