Wireless 11ac dual band 1.2Gbps speed in wall panel design provide powerful internet access along with centralized management and very much compatible in this tech-modern era.
WAP1200-V2 WALL AP – 1200Mbps 11AC, Wall Panel Design
WAP1200-V2 WALL AP - 1200Mbps 11AC, Wall Panel Design
- In Wall Panel Design.
- 1*1000Mbps WAN /2*1000Mbps LAN +1RJ11.
- Wireless 11AC 1.2Gbps Speed.
- Power over Ethernet.
- RJ11 Port for Telephone Function.
- Support Multiple SSID and VLAN TAG.
- Centralized Management and through the controller.
What does this product do?
AirPro WAP1200-V2 is an in-wall AP with Qualcomm chipset, which provides Internet access at a data rate of 1200Mbps. It is designed mainly for hotels to provide guests and rooms secure Internet access and phone line connection in their hotel room, guest room, living room, and lobby.
It supports 802.3af PoE, compliant with any 802.3af Power over Ethernet equipment, easy to install, and provides complete Wi-Fi coverage.
Managed by WLAN controller, easy to configure data centrally or remotely.
In Wall Panel Design
- Matches with cassette size of 86mm or 75mm, effortlessly provide Wi-Fi and matches with design style.
Multiple Ports, Wireless Access point (Wireless N), and 300Mbps Speed
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac standard; comes with a data rate of 1.2Gbps speed providing the seamless internet surf and faster downloads.
- 2Gbps data rate with RJ45 ports and RJ11 telephone port, transmission wireless signal, and supply data for telephone, easy to set up, and manage.
Power over Ethernet
- It supports 802.3af PoE, can be powered by any 802.3af Power over Ethernet equipment, making it a cost-effective solution.
RJ11 Port for Telephone Function
- At the front WAP1200 features an RJ11 port, to work with telephone from the hotel management system, additionally saving wiring cost.
Support Multiple SSID and VLAN TAG
- AirPro WAP1200 supports 8 SSID; each SSID can be tagged for a specified network VLAN for different user access, based on established access rights and internet safety.
Centralized Management and through controller
- It supports the WLAN controller for centralized management, allowing IT staff to set up separate IP addresses, ESSID, and manages AP’s of each room at the same time.
- Also, they can remotely add, set up, monitor, delete and upgrade firmware via the WLAN controller through the computer.