This privacy statement is effective as of 20 December 2020
AirPro Technology Ltd. and its subsidiaries (We) respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement informs you about our privacy practices including details of the personal data we collect, use, disclose and transfer as well as choices you can make and rights you can exercise in relation to your personal data. This Privacy Statement is available from a link on the footer of every AirPro Technology Ltd. web page.
AirPro Technology Ltd. respects and takes into account the major privacy principles and frameworks around the world, including OECD Guidelines on the Protection of Privacy and Transborder Flows, EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), and the APEC Privacy Framework. AirPro Technology Ltd. privacy practices described in this Privacy Statement also comply with the APEC Cross Border Privacy Rules (CBPR) System.
1. How we use personal data?
We collect personal data only if required to provide our products or services, fulfill our legitimate business purposes, and/or comply with applicable laws and regulations. Depending on your relationship with AirPro Technology Ltd. we collect and process your personal data as follows:
- AirPro Technology Ltd. products and services: contact details and login credentials for the following main purposes: entering into and performing agreements with you or your organization; providing support and tools to activate licenses and request support; managing and fulfilling orders; deploying and delivering products and services; conducting quality controls; managing returns of defective media; operating and providing access to customer portals and hosted management services; consulting; notifications of contract expiry and renewal options; developing and improving our products and services and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- AirPro Technology Ltd. Financial Services: contact details, records of good standing, and other information as may be relevant (e.g. information from publicly available resources) for the following main purposes: providing lease, loan, and other financial services; conducting anti-money laundering and other regulatory checks; initiating credit approval process and facilitating the purchase and resale of equipment.
- Sales and marketing: contact details, identification information, information required to purchase our products and services online, profile, role and preferences, login credentials, digital activity information, and other information as may be relevant (e.g. information from publicly available sources) for the following main purposes: sales and marketing; advertising; creating and delivering targeted adverts and offers; conducting marketing campaigns; managing contacts and preferences; generating leads and opportunities; managing lead generation activities; organizing and managing events, and engaging in social media interactions.
- Online data collection tools: digital activity information for the following main purposes: enabling efficient use of our websites, products, and services; collecting statistics to optimize the functionality of our websites, products, and services; improving user experience and delivering content tailored to their interests; and improving marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Online forums and surveys: contact details, login credentials, comments and feedback for the following main purposes: engaging with partners and suppliers in online forums; conducting customer satisfaction and engagement surveys.
- Partner and supplier programs: contact details for the following main purposes: managing relations with partners and suppliers; engaging and delivering products and services to customers in which case we may receive personal data directly from you or from our partners.
- Training and education: contact details for the main purpose of conducting trainings and education programs for customers, partners and suppliers.
- Due diligence screening: contact details and other information as may be relevant (e.g. information from publicly available sources) for the following main purposes: conducting anti-corruption due diligence on third parties and conducting required investigations, in compliance with applicable laws.
- Brand-protection programs: contact details, login credentials, and other relevant information (e.g. information from publicly available sources) for the main purpose of conducting investigations into AirPro Technology Ltd. product-related fraud, compliance, theft, and/or counterfeit.
- Security and authentication: contact details, identification information, and CCTV footage for the following main purposes: ensuring safety and security of AirPro Technology Ltd. staff and premises; login credentials, protecting AirPro Technology Ltd. network and other digital assets; providing access to restricted areas and information assets and protecting personal data from unauthorized access.
- Whistleblowing: contact details and information about alleged misconducts for the main purpose of detecting, preventing, and investigating misconduct by AirPro Technology Ltd. staff, customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Enquiries and complaints: contact details and information included in enquiries and complaints about the main purpose of addressing and resolving enquiries and complaints.
- Recruitment lead generation: contact details and information made publicly available on professional social networks such as LinkedIn for the purpose of identifying and contacting potential job candidates.
2. How we share personal data?
AirPro Technology Ltd. does not sell, rent, or lease personal data to others except as described in this Privacy Statement. We may share and/or disclose your personal data as follows:
Disclosure to third parties. AirPro Technology Ltd. retains suppliers and service providers to manage or support its business operations, provide professional services, deliver products, services, and customer solutions, and to assist AirPro Technology Ltd. with marketing and sales communication initiatives. Those third parties may receive and process your personal data under appropriate instructions, as necessary to support and facilitate how we use your personal data. Suppliers and service providers are required by contract to keep confidential and secure the information they process on behalf of AirPro Technology Ltd. and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for AirPro Technology Ltd.
Where AirPro Technology Ltd. engages with partners, resellers, and/or distributors as part of its business operations, AirPro Technology Ltd. may disclose your personal data to them in order to facilitate sales and delivery of its products and services. Partners, resellers, and/or distributors are required by contract to keep confidential and secure the information received from AirPro Technology Ltd. and may use it only for the said purposes unless otherwise authorized by you or applicable laws and regulations.
Except as described in this Privacy Statement, AirPro Technology Ltd. will not share your personal data with third parties without your permission, unless to (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of police and governmental authorities; (ii) comply with the law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) enforce/protect the rights and properties of AirPro Technology Ltd. or its subsidiaries; or (iv) protect the rights or personal safety of AirPro Technology Ltd., our employees, and third parties on or using AirPro Technology Ltd. property when allowed and in each case in accordance with applicable law.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, AirPro Technology Ltd. decides to sell, buy, merge, or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal data to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is AirPro Technology Ltd.’s practice to seek appropriate contractual protection for personal data in these types of transactions.
3. How to manage communications and preferences
AirPro Technology Ltd. may provide you with information that complements our products and services and/or communications about our new products, services, and offers. If you or your organization purchased our products or services, you may receive alerts, software updates, or responses to support requests that are part of our products and services. If you choose to receive AirPro Technology Ltd. communications you may also choose to subscribe to receive specific newsletters and publications. In some cases, you may also choose whether to receive information and communication by email, telephone, or post.
Manage communication choices. You can change your choices and preferences relating to AirPro Technology Ltd. communications by:
- Accessing Get connected with updates from AirPro Technology Ltd., indicating or changing your choices and providing your email address;
- Accessing AirPro Technology Ltd. Passport, a single-login service that lets you register with AirPro Technology Ltd. enabled websites using a single user identifier and password of your choice. AirPro Technology Ltd. Passport allows you to set your privacy preferences for email and telephone contact from AirPro Technology Ltd..
Unsubscribe from communications. In the event you no longer wish to receive AirPro Technology Ltd. communications, you can unsubscribe from such communications by:
- The following opt-out or unsubscribe link and/or instructions included in each email subscription communication;
- Accessing Communication preference center, selecting “Unsubscribe” and providing your email address;
- Indicating to the caller that you do not wish to receive calls from AirPro Technology Ltd. anymore.
In the event your opt-out or unsubscribe request has not been resolved in a timely manner, please contact the AirPro Technology Ltd. Mail (email@example.com) with details of your name, contact information, and a description of the communications you no longer wish to receive from AirPro Technology Ltd.
Please note that these options do not apply to communications relating to the administration of orders, contracts, support, product safety warnings, or other administrative and transactional notices, where the primary purpose of these communications is not promotional in nature.
4. Automatic Data Collection Tools
Cookies may also be used when you share information using a social media sharing button on our websites. The social network will record that you have done this and may use this information to send you targeted advertisements. The types of cookies used by these companies and how they use the information is governed by their privacy policies.
If you choose to receive marketing emails or newsletters from AirPro Technology Ltd., we may track whether you’ve opened those messages and whether you’ve clicked on links contained within those messages, through the use of web beacons and personalized URLs embedded in these communications. This allows AirPro Technology Ltd. to better personalize future communications and limit these communications to subjects that are of interest to you.
Choices Regarding Automatic Data Collection & Online Tracking. While AirPro Technology Ltd. web sites at this time do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, such as “do not track” instructions, you can generally express your privacy preferences regarding the use of most cookies and similar technologies through your web browser. You can set your browser in most instances to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or not. You can also generally set your browser to turn off cookies. If you are accessing our web sites in countries of the European Union (EU), or countries where the EU regulations apply, you are given the choice to accept or refuse our use of non-essential cookies (as described in the section titled ‘How AirPro Technology Ltd. uses Automatic Data Collection Tools’ above) through a ‘cookie preference’ banner that appears on our web pages. The banner stops being displayed when you have made your choice, but it can be brought back on display by selecting the ‘Cookies’ link on the footer of every AirPro Technology Ltd. web page.
Since cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our web sites’ features, we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you block, turn off, or otherwise reject our cookies, some web pages may not display properly or you will not be able, for instance, to add items to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, or use any web site services that require you to sign in.
AirPro Technology Ltd. participates in the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA and DAAC) self-regulatory programme for digital online advertising (see http://www.aboutads.info/ or http://youradchoices.com/ in the US and youradchoices.ca in Canada). AirPro Technology Ltd. advertisements that are targeted to you will be identified with the Ad Choices icon . If you do not want this information to be used for serving you targeted advertisements, you can click here to opt-out. This will allow you to access and update your preferences. Please note that this does not opt you out of being served non-targeted advertising.
Some of our websites use Google Analytics cookies. Information collected by Google Analytics cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America in accordance with its privacy practices. To see an overview of privacy at Google and how this applies to Google Analytics, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. You may opt-out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. How we keep personal data secure?
AirPro Technology Ltd. takes seriously the trust you place in us to protect your personal data. In order to protect your personal data from loss, or unauthorized use, access, or disclosure, AirPro Technology Ltd. utilizes reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect and process.
When collecting or transferring sensitive information we use a variety of additional security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The personal data you provide us is stored on computer systems locked in controlled facilities that have limited access. Access to your information is restricted to AirPro Technology Ltd. employees or authorized third parties who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations. When we transmit sensitive information over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS), Internet Protocol Security (IPSec), or Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
6. How long we keep personal data?
Typically, we keep personal data for the length of any contractual relationship and, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, after the end of that relationship for as long as necessary to perform purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, to protect AirPro Technology Ltd. from legal claims and administer our business. When we no longer need to use personal data, we will delete it from our systems and records or take steps to anonymize the data unless we need to keep it longer to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
7. How to contact us?
We value your opinions. If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, any concerns or complaints regarding our collection and use of your personal data, or wish to report a possible breach of your privacy, please contact AirPro Technology Ltd. by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will treat your requests and complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to address your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
8. Changes to this Privacy Statement
If we modify this Privacy Statement, we will publish a revised version with an updated revision date. The privacy link on the footer of every AirPro Technology Ltd. web page will then point to that new version.