AP-SG4500-28P-4XG Series is L2 10G intelligent switch designed for carrier and MAN networks. It supports comprehensive QoS, enhanced VLAN functions (VLAN VPN, Voice VLAN, QinQ, N:1 VLAN Translation etc), Ethernet Ring Protection Protocol (G.8032), classified bandwidth control, intelligent security control, OAM(Operations, Administration and Maintenance), manageability functions and Triple-Play services which fulfill the network requirements demanded by carrier network, MAN access.
AP-SG4500-28P-4XG Series L2 10G Intelligent Switch
What This Product Does
Simple and Flexible Operation and Maintenance
- Full Ethernet OAM technology (IEEE802.3ah/802.1ag), VCT, DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) and other features achieve rapid detection of the network failures; reduce operation and maintenance difficulty.
- AP-SG4500 series provide a variety of security mechanisms like SYN Flood, Land, ICMP Flood attack prevention and other DOS class technology, BPDU Guard and Root Guard which avoid accidental topology loops and prevent illegal edge devices become root to cause unnecessary flapping.
- IEEE 1X port-based access control ensures all users are authorized before being granted access to the network. User authentication is carried out using any standard-based RADIUS server.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) can be used to restrict access to sensitive network resources by denying packets and forward by different policies. User-defined ACL provides more flexible access control for users.
- AP-SG4500 series support DHCP snooping, which prevents DHCP attacks and illegal DHCP SERVER by setting trust ports and untrust ports. With DHCP Snooping binding and option82 enabled, it can combine modules like dot1x and ARP, or implement user-access-control independently.
- AP-SG4500 series support much more L2 security features such as ARP guard, Anti-ARP scanning, and other ARP and MAC Security technology to protect network security and reliability.
- AP-SG4500 series support 4 10Gigabit uplink ports, which could be designed to offer redundant uplinks with various ring protection applications, effectively raised the expansibility and performance of network.
- 8032 provides sub-50ms protection and recovery switching for Ethernettraffic in a carrier ring topology. AP-SG4500 series support G.8032 v2 and can be deployed in a variety of complex network topologies including single ring, tangent ring, intersecting rings, double rings and other home networking.
High adaptability VLAN Features
- AP-SG4500 series support 802.1Q and port based VLAN as well as MAC based VLAN, Voice VLAN and Protocol VLAN.
- Abundant QinQ technology including Normal QinQ and Flexible QinQ, gives users maximum freedom to configure QinQ policy.
Abundant Multicast Features
- AP-SG4500 series also support MVR (Multicast VLAN Register), selectively allows traffic to cross between different VLANs for bandwidth and security reasons. With MVR Trunk function, which could associate multicast VLAN to trunk port, AP-SG4500 series combines the VLAN data into the same link, saving lots of resources for users.
- AP-SG4500 series could prevent multicast traffic from flooding via IGMP Snooping, while multicast traffic is only forwarded to ports associated to multicast devices.
|Physical port||24 x 10/100/1000BaseT + 4 x 10GE(SFP+)
1x Console port
|Relative Humidity||10%~90% non-condensing, storage 95%|
|Temperature||Working 0°C~50°C, storage -40°C~70°C|
|Power Supply||AC: 100~240VAC, 50~60Hz;|
|L1, L2 Features||IEEE802.3(10Base-T), IEEE802.3u(100Base-TX), IEEE802.3z(1000BASE-X), IEEE802.3ab(1000Base-T), IEEE802.3ae(10GBase), IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3ak(10GBASE-CX4)|
|Port loopback detection
LLDP and LLDP-MED
802.3ad LACP, max 128 group trunks with max 8 ports for each trunk
LACP load balance
|N:1 Port Mirroring
|802.1Q, 4K VLAN
MAC VLAN, Vocie VLAN, PVLAN, Protocol VLAN, Multicast VLAN
QinQ, Flexible QinQ
Broadcast / Multicast / Unicast Storm Control
|IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping and L2 Query
|Flow Control: HOL, IEEE802.3x
SP, DWRR, SDWRR
Traffic Classification Based on 802.1p COS, ToS, DiffServ DSCP, ACL, port number
|ACL||IP ACL ,MAC ACL,IP-MAC ACL
Standard and Expanded ACL Based on source/destination IP or MAC, IP Protocol, TCP/UDP port, DSCP, ToS, IP Precedence), VLAN, Tag/Untag, CoS
Redirect and statistics
Rules can be configured to port, VLAN
Time Ranged ACL
Port, MAC based authentication
Accounting based on time length and traffic
Guest VLAN and auto VLAN
|RADIUS for IPv4 and IPv6|
|TACACS+ for IPv4 and IPv6|
|DHCP Server/Client for IPv4/IPv6
DHCP Relay/Option 82
DHCP Snooping/Option 82
|Traffic Monitor||sFlow Traffic Analysis|
|Security Network Management||CLI, WEB, Telnet, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 through IPv4 and IPv6
Syslog and external Syslog Server
SNMP MIB, SNMP TRAP
Authentication by Radius/TACACS
Dual firmware images/ Configuration files
802.3ah OAM, 802.1ag OAM