AirPro AIR AP920 is the highest price-performance entry Wi-Fi 6 enterprise indoor access point. Certified by Tolly’s latest Test Report , the AIR AP920 verified on user capacity upto 1024 Wi-Fi clients, and provides upto 65% higher total throughput in legacy Wi-Fi 5 environments.
AIR AP920 Dual-band Indoor Wireless Access Point
AIR AP920 Dual-band Indoor Wireless Access Point
- Maximize ROI (Lifetime Free Cloud Management).
- Hybrid Management (Cloud / Controller / Standalone).
- Fast Provisioning by AirPro Cloud.
- Automated Radio Optimization by Big Data Technology.
- Stylish Design (Integrated Antenna).
- Dual-band access points in AirPro SME AP Series.
What does this product do?
AirPro truly understands the challenges of having the best class of Wi-Fi along with ultra-high-performance. AIR-AP920 supports selectable dual-band dual-radio (2.4G + 5G or 5G+5G) mode to guarantee the best compatibility and highest performance. Maximum of 2.4Gbps wireless throughput when dual 5G radio high-performance mode adopted, and upto 1.775Gbps throughput at normal 2.4G+5G mode. The AIR-AP920 fully complies with Wi-Fi 6 OFDMA Modulation, MU-MIMO, and BSS Color Spatial Reuse, allowing AP920 guarantees minimal signal interference and a maximum of 1024 client connections.
Additionally, AIR-AP920 is IoT ready with an integrated module of BLE, without the need of external modules and additional investment. Verified by Tolly Test Report, AIR-AP920 provides nearly line-rate throughput at 955Mbps wireless performance by built-in Gigabit uplink port.
Upon the uprising challenges of management efficiency and wireless security, all AirPro enterprise APs support hybrid management mode. Either deployed as standalone AP (Fat mode) or managed AP (Fit mode), the AP will detect the operation mode automatically without extra effort on firmware upgrade. For additional security and operation, we recommend the enterprise customers to choose either one of the below wireless controller options depending on the functionality and capacity:
Ultra-High Performance Wi-Fi for SMEs –
AirPro Hybrid Cloud Plus Cloud Management (Optional) for Enterprise Office and Campus –
- Targeted for enterprise office and campus with single or multiple sites and high-density AP deployment.
- The controller appliances are installed at the customer’s site with fully integrated wireless management and authentication features, supporting up to 5000 APs per cluster.
- Optionally, the cloud management platform allows for value-added features like centralized device configuration and monitoring, AI radio (RF) optimization, reporting, etc..
AirPro Private Cloud for ISP, Government, MNC –
- Targeted for ISP/MSP, government, or multi-national corporation (MNC) with diverse customer sites and demand on the integration of their billing, portal, and security systems.
- The AirPro Cloud supports unified device management, not only for wireless access points, but also switches and gateway devices.
AirPro Public Cloud for SME –
- Targeted for the SME segment with integrated captive portal, authentication (such as PPSK for employees, Facebook, voucher, account, etc.), and reporting features.
- Together with AirPro Cloud, SME customers can provision and manage their networks at fingertips.
Enterprise Support for SME –
- AirPro SME products are all bundled with an exclusive 2-year product warranty free of charge.
- AirPro customers can also enjoy complimentary professional online support which is staffed with AirPro certified experts to respond to your problems efficiently.
Guarantee for High Density Scenarios
Key Features –
AirPro AIR-AP920 is specially designed for dense Wi-Fi usage environments like Restaurant, Hotel Reception, Enterprise Office, MNC, Government & Conference Room, Student Lecture Hall, etc. Upto1024 clients per AP supported by AIR-AP920, max wireless throughput up to 2.4Gbps, this is taken advantage of IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ax & 802.11a/n/ac/ax standard and unique Concurrent Dual-band design, with the 2.4G radio and 5G radio for client access at concurrent, each radio can effectively load balance the traffic without bringing additional interference for the environment.
- Max 2.4Gbps by selectable Dual-Band Design (2.4G + 5G or 5G+5G).
- Max 1024 Client connections.
- OFDMA, MU-MIMO and BSS Technology for minimal wireless signal interference.
- AI Wireless Optimization: one-click optimization powered by AirPro Cloud technology.
- Hybrid Management: support standalone AP to over thousands of APs with deployment options of appliances, private cloud or public cloud service.
- Mobility Management: Free available for AirPro Base private cloud or AirPro Public Cloud customers.
Flexible Hybrid Management –
- AirPro SME AP offers the flexibility for SME to choose the mode of management.
- It supports standalone AP to over thousands of APs with deployment options of appliances, private cloud, or public cloud service.
- For the AirPro Cloud option, no extra cost or firmware upgrade is required, which saves company expenses and time.
Stylish Design –
- SME APs all employ a simplistic and stylish design to fit different scenarios.
- The APs feature an integrated antenna design and hidden LAN port along with hidden cabling to hide the messy wires, which gives a professional and simplistic deployment style that is less noticeable.
PPSK Enterprise Authentication –
- For internal staff, it is hassled to maintain the pre-defined PSK and distribute it among them.
- Especially for the offboarding employees, potential Wi-Fi PSK leaked out could be harmful to your network.
- With AirPro PPSK, you now can easily provide different Wi-Fi passwords for each user.
- It is tied to individual end-user devices like laptops or smartphones and the same password can’t be used by others.
- The possibility of a Wi-Fi password leak is eliminated completely.
Relevant Standard –
- Wi-Fi Alliance Certification (Support)
- Radio Standard (SRRC, EN300 328, EN301 893)
- EMC Standard (GB9254, EN301 489)
- Safety Standard (GB4943, EN/IEC 62368-1)
- Health Standard (EN 62311)